Femme Skin Tea 100g by INTRAMETICA
NEW HERBAL TEA RANGE BY INTRAMETICA
Therapeutic Blends & Medicinal Herbal Infusions
Introducing Intrametica Femme Skin Tea 100g
A gorgeous therapeutic blend of delicious organically grown herbs to support clear and radiant skin.
Each therapeutic herbal infusion contains a curated blend of the following organic and wildcrafted ingredients.
- Chaste Tree Berries
- Calendula flowers
- Juniper Berries
- Burdock root
- Green Tea
- Skin Radiance
- Hormonal balance
- Blood cleansing
- Digestive tonic
- Antioxidant and free radical protection
- Therapeutic Tea: Add 250ml of boiling water to 2 heaped teaspoons (2g) of dried blended herb. Brew for a minimum of 3 minutes and enjoy.
- Hydrating Herbal Infusion: Just keep adding boiling water to your initial Tea throughout the day and drink as desired for a less intense, yet hydrating infusion. Discard after 6 hours and make fresh Tea.
- Can be consumed hot, cold, or as an iced Tea.
- For a stronger therapeutic effect, increase strength as desired and ensure you are also drinking pure filtered water throughout the day.
- Approximately 50 serves per 100g pack depending on desired preparation.
- No Added: Nuts, Eggs, Dairy, Sugar, Wheat, Gluten, Caffeine, Sesame, Artificial Colours, Flavours, or Preservatives.
- Vegan Friendly
- 100% Certified Organic Ingredients.
The Intrametica Therapeutic Herbal Tea Journey
Blended and packed in Australia from local and imported ingredients. Herbal tea is most effective when the herb is grown in its ideal native organic environment. These herbs are cultivated from various parts of the world, taking you on a therapeutic herbal tea journey.
Great Companion Therapy
- Intrametica Purify Body Cleanse, Collagen Ultimate, Toned Protein Boost
The range includes:
- Liver Your Best Life Tea, 100g
- Tulsi Immune Tea, 100g
- Beauty Sleep Tea, 80g
Herbal tea is most effective when the herb is grown in its native organic environment
These herbs are cultivated from various parts of the world, taking you on a therapeutic herbal tea journey.