INTRAMETICA ~ Purify Body Cleanse Pouch
Intrametica® Purify Body Cleanse is a superfood supplement for everyday use, containing clinically proven bioactive botanicals that, support liver and gut detoxification, gut healing, gentle elimination via the bowel, and blood purification to support clear glowing skin from within.
Detoxification is a natural process that your body does every day, however, the human body evolved to cope with a basic diet and a clean chemical-free environment. Therefore we need extra assistance to cleanse our system of the toxins built up through urban living. The liver and the colon do most of the detoxification and elimination work but when they are overloaded, toxins can transfer into fat cells, mess with your hormones and steal your energy. The bottom line is if you don’t detoxify effectively, you’ll have trouble losing weight, your skin will be duller and you’ll lose your mojo.
Intrametica®’s Purify Body Cleanse to the rescue. We have designed Purify using scientifically formulated ingredients to support, stimulate and enhance your system – in just a delicious dose of water daily.
How to use
Take two rounded teaspoons (5 grams) a day with 200mL of water, juice or sprinkle over food or add to your favorite smoothie blend.
How to Store
This is the best way to protect and preserve your Purify Body Cleanse formula.
Store below 25°C. Consume within 60 days of opening.
When we expose something to light, it reacts — it allows living plants to grow, it causes dead plants to wither. Clear (and some other types of glass) allow light in the visible spectrum to penetrate through, causing products to degrade more quickly and encouraging microbial growth. Miron violet glass is different: it filters out light in the visible spectrum, letting in only UV light (UVA and UVB) and infrared. The absence of visible light helps the product resist degradation, increasing the product’s shelf life. While violet glass filters out visible light, it selectively lets in UVA and UVB rays, which actually suppresses negative microbial growth. We use Miron glass in our caddies because it allows us to avoid preservatives and antimicrobial agents unlike many products on the market, ensuring your product maintains freshness and is chemical-free.
- Helps the product resist degradation
- Increasing the product’s shelf life
- Suppresses negative microbial growth
- Designed to perfectly hold the contents of your Intrametica® pouch
- Proprietary bioavailable St Mary’s Thistle (Silymarin)
- Organic Dandelion (Taraxicum officinale) whole plant extract powder
- Organic Emblica officinalis (Amla / Indian gooseberry) fruit powder
- Organic Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) cracked cell
- Organic Broccoli (Brassica oleracea spp Italica) sprout powder
- Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa) root powder
- Organic High Vitamin D Mushroom Powder
- Chemical Free Kiwifruit fruit pulp and skin
- Organic Peppermint leaf powder
- Diatomaceous Earth (Certified Organic)
- Pesticide Free Australian grown Green Banana resistant starch
- Organic Boabab fruit powder
- Organic Maca powder
- Organic Sarsaparilla root powder
- Proprietary blend of Black Rice (Oryxa sativa) and Cactus Flowers (Opuntia ficus)
- Organic Marshmallow root powder
- Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf gel powder
- Organic Lemon whole fruit powder
- Organic Carrot juice (root) powder
- Organic Beetroot (Beta vulgaris) root juice powder
- Organic Kakadu plum whole fruit powder
- Organic Acerola Cherry fruit powder
- Organic Cacao (Theobroma cacao) raw bean/pod powder
- Bacillus coagulans
- Zinc gluconate
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)