Super Food Nutrient Dense Greens ACO Certified Organic
- Super Food Nutrient Dense Greens ACO Certified Organic
- certified organic plant-based ingredients free from flavours, juice extracts and masking agents
- 100% wholefood blend, containing necessary phytonutrients to aid absorption and prevent nutrient imbalances
- Perfect blend of organic alkalising and anti-oxidising superfoods, creating natures most nourishing multivitamin
- Barley Grass and Wheat Grass grown in New Zealand
- Australian grown Alfalfa Grass
Are you sick of paying top dollar for superfood formulas filled with cheap fillers like oat bran, rice bran, psyllium husks and flax seeds?
Is your superfood formula so complicated with so many different ingredients that you wonder whether your body is actually getting any nutritional value from it?
Are you tired of synthesised isolates, and fractionated vitamins and minerals which show reduced absorption and nutritional value, compared to vitamins and minerals in whole food form?
Finally, a great tasting, naturally balanced blend of whole food superfoods that your body will recognise and that will provide you with the richest source of natural organic vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential trace nutrients. These are nature’s finest nutrients, not man-made synthetic ingredients concocted in a laboratory.
If you want Vitamin A and B12 from beautiful organic Alfalfa, Spirulina and Chlorella instead of commercial vitamin A from fish grease or B12 manufactured from activated sewage sludge or dehydrated cow livers, minerals from seaweeds and organic root vegetables instead of indigestible pulverised sea shells and from organic Barley and Wheat grasses sourced from New Zealand instead of ground up stones, animal bones and metal, then this is the Superfood complex for you!
High in vitamins, ALL major minerals, over 100 trace minerals like Boron, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Germanium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sulfur, Vanadium, Essential Fatty Acids, free radical-destroying enzymes, Beta-Carotene, B vitamins including B12, Folic acid, Choline, Inositol, Biotin, Para-aminobenzoic acid, pantothenic acid, 250% more protein than meat (including chicken and fish) vitamin D, E, F, K, P, co-enzyme Q-10, chlorophyll, xanthophyll, flavonoids, gums, oils, resins, yet-to-be-discovered nutritional factors and others that may never be discovered by man but needed by the body.
WHY CHOOSE SUPERFOOD SUPER GREENS?
It’s not about how much of a certain vitamin or mineral you take, but how much of that you can absorb. It’s not about how many milligrams you get of this or that nutrient but how much actually gets to your organs from your bloodstream and into your cells where you want it to go. Superfood uses whole food superfoods created by God and are absorbed quickly and easily.
Our Heavenly Father has perfectly balanced these foods that can supply us with a wide range of natural food source vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential trace phytonutrients in the right balance and levels for us (His creation) to utilise. Superfood is complete nutrition, perfected, created and designed for maximum nutrition easily absorbed at a cellular level, which is what you need. We just mix it together.
All ingredients are of equal amounts, except for Peppermint Leaf, Green Stevia Leaf and AFA which have lesser amounts.
- Spirulina* – Highest plant source of absorbable protein (65%)
- Chlorella* – Detoxes and draws heavy metals from your body
- Alfalfa* – Draws minerals from deep in the earth
- Barley Grass* – Great source of nutrition
- Wheat Grass* – Mildly cleansing and full of chlorophyll
- Beetroot* – Cleansing and known for building blood
- Rosehips* – A natural source of highly absorbable vitamin C
- Spinach* – Rich source of iron, calcium and vitamin K
- Dulse Seaweed* – Rich natural source of trace elements
- Peppermint Leaf* – Excellent digestive aid and adds flavour
- Green Stevia Leaf* – May help natural sugar balancing
- Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (AFA)+ – rare blue-green algae harvested wild from Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon
|Serving size (1 tbsp)||7g|
|Servings per pack||21 (150g); 52 (400g); 142 (1kg)|
|per serve||per 100g|
A perfect way to start your day, a great morning energy drink and a healthy lift for that afternoon slump:
Mix your desired amount of Superfood (which can be anywhere from 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons) in a smoothie, some juice or water (or whatever you fancy). Superfood can be mixed with anything as it mixes easily. It's best to start with one teaspoon for the first week and slowly increase the amount that suits your body and your needs.
Follow this program for 30 days and feel the difference.
Superfood Super Greens Recipe:
In a blender mix 1 cup of apple juice, 1 cup of pure water, 1/2 cup of fresh fruit (ie banana, oranges) and 2 tablespoons of Superfood.